imrad imaging provides around-the-clock access to one of the country’s largest networks of radiology subspecialists. That means hospitals have access to a comprehensive range of diagnostic radiology services, including on-site, after-hours and overflow coverage across all subspecialties and modalities.
- imrad’s board certified, fellowship trained, U.S.-based radiologists provide 24/7 coverage across a full range of subspecialties, including musculoskeletal, neuro-radiology, orthopedics, urology and pediatrics.
- imrad provides interventional radiologists as part of its on-site staffing model.
Increased access to subspecialty coverage allows hospitals to:
- improve diagnostic accuracy, leading to better outcomes, reduced length of stay and lower overall healthcare costs;
- speed turnaround times;
- support referring physicians and grow new services; and
- fully utilize current imaging modalities.